- Bitcoin is MONEY which can be converted to other currencies like USD or EUR... and can be withdrawn from e-wallets to Bank.
- Unlike PayPal or other special e-wallets, Bitcoin has several "operator sites" where we can store our Bitcoin money, so it is much more independent than the ordinary electronical forms of money which we use on the internet... My favorite "operator" is CoinBase.
- There are applications as well to PC, smartphones, tablets to use Bitcoin for online purposes or withdrawals, but if the "equipment" is cracked or stolen then the money is lost with it, so this must be considered very seriously in order to avoid any loss, like in real life... as usually we do not keep "a lot of money" in our wallet(s). Honestly, I much more trust CoinBase service than my PC or phone.
Can we earn Bitcoin online and get the money to hand?
- YES! There are many ways to earn Bitcoin online, and finally we can withdraw it as simple as we do with PayPal USD e-currency. Starting from 2016 it is even more simpler to get money to hand (in case if bank withdrawal not supported in a country), because there is an INSTANT exchanger, named AdvCash, where can be sent Bitcoin, and transferred (in USD or EUR currency) to an AdvCash plastic MasterCard prepaid card, so the money can be withdrawn directly by ATM, finally getting it in any of the local currencies.
- Be aware of scam sites as there are many of those which only seemingly help you to earn with Bitcoin, but in real a lot of them are just ponzy, piramid, hyip and so on... NEVER INVEST on those sites where you are "amazed" with a huge "profit", and first of all: never invest any money where you are "guaranteed" by shares or anything like that to "earn", all those "opportunities" are just scams! (Most of the - so called - "cryptocurrency mining" opportunities ((nearly 99% of them)) are hyips, and are taking money not giving...)
What are Bitcoin faucets?
- Bitcoin faucets are clear services by which we can collect money. They get their income nearly 100% from advertisers. Users, like us, in fact even cannot "invest" in order to earn. (In some cases there are "games" in which can participate after buying ticket, but it is not necessary to do ). So, all-in-all, faucets are giving money mainly by advertising income, on their sites are banner advertisements, users are filling captcha after timer runs out (for example every 60 minutes) and by doing so page is reloded time to time with new banner advertisements which are dispayed... Our "job" is to fill capchta hourly (or so) once per faucet site - no need to do more.
What is Satoshi?
- Satoshi is the smallest particle of Bitcoin. One-hundred-million (100,000,000) Satoshi is 1 Bitcoin (and 1 BTC is about 1000 USD). Therefore there are eight digits for balances. For example: $0.01 (one USD cent) is about 0,00001000 BTC = 1000 Satoshis. So, when we have about 100000 Satoshis it is equivalent with $1 (1 USD) approximately, this rate can slightly change over time.
- Now look at this: $1 (one USD) = 0.00002200 kg GOLD. This is why Bitcoin has also small unit like Gold - because it is worth a lot! Gold's smaller unit is Ounce - Bitcoin's smaller unit is Satoshi.
- With some very best Bitcoin faucets we can earn by our own captcha fillings about $1 or so weekly. Easy job, easy money, but consider this: there is usually 50% commission by referrals, and this makes it worth to deal with it much-much more seriously by building dowline...
Can Bitcoin faucets compete "Paid to Click" and similar advertising services?
- YES, of course, the most giant Bitcoin faucets are real "competitors" to PTC sites regarding member base and the amount that users can earn, but this is other type of advertising, so no one will harm PTC at all. :)
Can I make significant income by this new method using Bitcoin faucets?
- It truly depends on YOU. In some sense we can say, it is similar to PTC income regarding downline and earning... So, bigger downline means bigger income.
Can I use automated programs "to do the job"?
- Definitely NO !!! This would make all these advertising efforts completely worthless! The Bitcoin faucet services are eagerly watching for this and of course it would lead to ban from using their service further. So, never cheat!
- Also it applies some rules, like no other can use the same IP to earn, in other words: one person per one IP... etc.
So, how do I start all these?
- I recommend to use CoinBase to create a Bitcoin wallet with an "address" (in case if You have not yet created one). Visit the site and follow the steps of registration (similar process, like registering account in PayPal...) I placed a button on the home page in order to reach this registration form at the very first place.
- Just after You are having Bitcoin address (this will be payment ID), You can register in Bitcoin faucets to start colletcing Satoshis.
- In average the withdrawal limits from faucets to Bitcoin wallet are around 10000 to 20000 Satoshis. It can be collected in about 1-2 weeks in each faucet individually. Withdrawal time frame is also about 1 week, many faucets are paying for example on Sundays. To finalize payouts by faucets it may take 1-2 days, in some cases only few hours.
- After You got some money, you can sell on CoinBase to get USD or exchange instantly to AdvCash and start withdraw if You wish, or use anywhere Bitcoin is accepted. Bitcoin is widely spreading all arround the world.